Pages

Sunday, 16 October 2011

Robotiers dont have days off

So last wednesday was another robotics meeting, even though college offically closed at one. Some of us stayed on to continue work on the robot. I myself couldnt stay for to long but is was informed that those that were there managed to get a good bit of the chasis done, I believe its almost finished, well the outer frame anyway. I was also told that our flail is now complete :) Hopefully we should b able to get some motors hooked up and get testing it, finger crossed. Well again im afraid i dont have any pictures to put up, as i didnt really have time to take anythin (cause i wasnt there for long) BUT thanks to team narnia there are some pictures, of the flail

The flail, with the mad man that created it
















The flail, after the addition of some tape

1 comment:

  1. Er. You do realise you stole my photos. Plagiarism, plagiarism!!

    ...Oh right, you did actually credit us. :D In that case, no problem!

    ReplyDelete